T'ga Barili G'yud!
Welcome to T'ga Barili Gyud! Online Forum Group. Register now to join the community.
T'ga Barili G'yud!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T'ga Barili G'yud!

Lihuk nako | Lihuk nimo | Lihuk ninyo | Lihuk nato tanan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Offline Games Website
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm by Yiahw

» MOBILE LEGENDS
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm by SoulBlazer

» Election na hapit
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:07 pm by SoulBlazer

» Forum moderators now back online and alive.
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:09 pm by SoulBlazer

» Older Than you? Or Younger than You?
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 pm by jhun_sy061311

» 2012 Movie
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 am by wenzjayy

» END OF THE WORLD
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 am by wenzjayy

» Want a FREE LAPTOP? (this is not a scam)
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 am by wenzjayy

» CHRISTMAS SA BARILI
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm by Yiahw

Top posters
SoulBlazer
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_vote_lcapdo you believe in heaven and hell?? I_voting_bardo you believe in heaven and hell?? I_vote_rcap 
jaYinBabii™
do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_vote_lcapdo you believe in heaven and hell?? I_voting_bardo you believe in heaven and hell?? I_vote_rcap 
Yiahw
Gayo
ZeroBlade
rayejay
thegoddess13
SimplyMe
kyria21
adamboanz
Page Views
free counters

do you believe in heaven and hell??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kyria21
Beginner
Beginner
kyria21

Posting Points : 42

do you believe in heaven and hell?? Empty
PostSubject: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:55 pm

dont know but dont you think that the concept of heaven and hell is a bit too much?? i mean life is unfair to begin with.. problems can drive a man to do what is necessary to live even to the extent of murder, stealing and etc.. sure you'll go to hell if almost all your life you kept struggling...what if you killed for the sake of your own survival??? or stole because of hunger?? but the rich pips don't have that kind of problem.. that decreases their chances of doing evil... for example... you go to hell because you killed someone but along with you u see president Marcos ferdinand... he goes to hell but at least he lived his life to the fullest and had the greatest opportunities and luxury and probably without regret... hayz.. come fill me up if anyone disagrees... Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Posting Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 pm

This reason is totally acceptable to the Church. a teacher once said that you are allowed to defend urself even if u have to kill someone in the process. But, as much a possible u have to lessen the level of violence.

With regards to your topic, i really don't think the CONCEPT is a bit too much. The concept of heaven and hell is for the people to know that there is always Justice to what they are doing and something to feel good about when they do something good. And besides there are already several miracles that have been proven lately.
Back to top Go down
Yiahw
Graduate
Graduate
Yiahw

Posting Points : 127

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Feedback question.. Is it bad to steal food from some1 if your suffering from hunger...

boyah!
Back to top Go down
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Posting Points : 135

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Since I am a BELIEVER, YES! Since also I've experienced a miracle, YES! I don't need to comment any further. Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Yiahw wrote:
Feedback question.. Is it bad to steal food from some1 if your suffering from hunger...

boyah!

yes it is..
Back to top Go down
Gayo
Graduate
Graduate

Posting Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:45 am

Yes i do believe in Heaven and Hell...

I also read some books related to it....

Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven... although the type of work is poem but it is very interesting though the story... titled "THE DIVINE COMEDY" by Dante Alegerie
Back to top Go down
http://giant_ant_12@yahoo.com
rayejay
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 pm

you mean Dante Alighieri..i just thought it must be corrected since it's an author..PEACE gayo
Back to top Go down
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Posting Points : 135

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Yiahw wrote:

boyah!

yes it's still bad... sorry to reply on this topic a bit late...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you believe in heaven and hell??   do you believe in heaven and hell?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you believe in heaven and hell??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T'ga Barili G'yud!
 :: Debate
-
Jump to: